Deluxe Quad V-Drive Boom (B204-V)
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
Deluxe Quad V-Drive Boom(B204-V)
Barefoot International booms were designed with collaboration from some of the best barefooters and waterskiers in the world to create a rider focused experience. We combine that with high quality aircraft grade materials to provide un-rivaled safety, stability, and reliability. We simplified the clamp design for increased longevity and utilize a quick release pin with it that allows for easy setup and removal of the boom. Two braided steel cables attach to the bow of the boat to provide increased horizontal stability.
A boom is highly recommended for ski schools and other learning applications because it allows the boat to be driven at much lower speeds while also keeping the rider just a few feet from the instructor. Whether your passion is skiing, barefooting, or wakeboarding, a Barefoot International boom is the best way to share your hobby with your loved ones!
Tech Specs and Summary:
- Fits v-drive boats where the pylon protrudes from the rear seat
- MUST be a factory pylon, booms should NOT be attached to an after-market pylon
- MUST have at least 3” of pylon above the seat to attach the clamp
- Contour bend allows you to angle the boom forward to keep the rider closer to the driver/passenger and away from the chine spray.
- Compatible with Height Adjuster(B107) and Boom Extension(B110) accessories
- B107 changes boom height with one quick release pin
- B110 can be used to push the user further from the side of the boat to get them out of the chine spray.
- Regularly apply clear silicone grease to the quick release pins to keep them working properly
- Perfect for beginners and ski schools because you can drive slower
*NOTE: When ordering B204-V please specify whether you want driver or passenger side. The Quad and Quad-V booms are the only ones that are side specific.