Tower Boom (W206, W207, W209)
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
Tower Boom(W206, W207, W208, W209):
Want to safely share your passion for waterskiing, barefooting, or wakeboarding with your loved ones but not excited about sacrificing valuable space inside your boat? Does your boat have a tower on it made from tubular shaped steel? Then the Barefoot International Tower Boom is your solution! It uses dual support arms to establish a rock-solid foundation while mounting entirely outside the boat. Turnbuckle technology allows the arms to expand and contract so that the Tower Boom fits the widest range of boats possible. Two braided steel cables attach to the bow of the boat to provide increased horizontal stability. Once set up, you can easily move the boom to a stowed position by detaching the bow cable and pulling three quick release pins.
A boom is highly recommended for ski schools and other learning applications because it allows the boat to be driven at much lower speeds while also keeping the rider just a few feet from the instructor. Whether your passion is skiing, barefooting, or wakeboarding, a Barefoot International boom is the best way to share your hobby with your loved ones!
Tech Specs and Summary:
- ONLY compatible with round(tubular) steel towers
- BOTH support arms must be used!
- Quickly moves to a stowed position by removing 3 quick release pins
- NOT compatible with Boom Extension(B110) or Height Adjuster(B107)
- Use Boom Handle(B111) to extend the boom if necessary
- Regularly apply clear silicone grease to the quick release pins to keep them working properly
- Perfect for beginners and ski schools because you can drive slower
W206 = 2" (with bushings to fit 1-7/8")
W207 = 2-1/2" (with bushings to fit 2-3/8" and 2-1/4")
W209 = 3.0" (with bushings to fit 2-7/8" towers)